shoutout to those people who still follow me even though they don’t know what the hecki a twenty one pilots is
The reason why so many people walk away from their faith is because they kept their eyes on religion and not on Jesus.
Public Service Announcement: Dont be a freaking creep!!!
Ok, so lately I’ve noticed some weird things going down. (I’m not trying to be mean or single anyone out it’s just some things that me and some others have picked up on). So here goes:
1. I don’t know WHO this was, and I don’t really care, but I found out today from some friends that someone posted Josh’s address on Instagram. I don’t know why you would post ANYONE’S address online, ever. I know it was taken down but that it such an invasion of privacy. When you do something like that you put people at risk. It’s rather creepy that Josh’s address was found in general, that someone took that much time to look for it I mean. I personally find this very uncomfortable and awkward let alone how Josh has to feel if he knows about this.
2. I was at two shows last week, and at both shows I was stuck around some people who were rather loud and screaming. And I don’t mean normal lyric screaming (because I probably do that lol). I mean people who were screaming things like “KISS ME!” “LET ME SIT ON YOUR FACE!” etc while Tyler was trying to talk. Needless to say it was pretty awkward? It was just weird. Once again with the whole “this made me feel awkward so I can’t imagine how it made anyone else feel, especially Tyler and Josh” thing.
3. Picture stealing. I’m 100% down for edits because most of the edits people do are actually really cool. But when you take someone’s pictures without crediting them…I just do not understand. Do not delete watermarks!!!!!! It’s very annoying!!!! I don’t even want to talk any further on this point because it actually makes me livid. If someone posts a picture, credit them if you repost or edit it. Please and thank you.
4. Cliques. (Yeah, ironically some cliques have formed within the clique). This is perfectly fine and all, because everyone has their own group of friends. But some people have just been downright cocky and horrible to other people. No one has been this way to me, I’ve just noticed it on my timeline, or heard of fights through the grapevine. Please :( get :( along. When this thing started, it was like a big accepting family. Now everyone is just being all separatist. I don’t want to witness a civil war, people. Also along with this, if someone talks about their experiences or whatever, can we all just be happy for them and supportive not jealous? Yeah.
5. Girlfriends. Oh my god, can you believe it? Tyler and Josh are normal people!!! They have girlfriends!!! People always seem to be commenting and tweeting at them and it honestly makes me cringe. Some of the things that people say about Jenna and Debby is horrible. Kenya not. Stop drop and roll 10 feet back, friend.
I feel everyone needs to take like 9 steps back and chill for a minute. Everyone needs to start thinking before they speak or post. Everyone’s been getting really creepy. Tone it down a notch. This doesn’t apply to everyone but yeah. So don’t be a creepy stalker, don’t say creepy sexual things at concerts, don’t be a meanie and steal pictures, don’t be a meanie and exclude someone. That’s not what this is all about.
Sorry for being harsh. Someone just had to say something.
Stay alive |-/
Someone once told me that each time you brush your arm against something, you lose a few skin cells, and your body regenerates new ones.
So, for a year straight, I scrubbed
until my arm was raw,
but I made sure that every last skin cell you touched,
I made sure every trace of your fingerprints on my skin,
I made sure every hint of your breath that had soaked into my skin,
I was tired of wearing you like a bad turtleneck sweater that suffocates and only limits my movement,
and tired of carrying you around like a one hundred pound dumbbell on my shoulders,
so I scrubbed you off,
and I have never felt more
but bare at the same time.
I think you lived on my skin for a little too long, and now I am learning how to live without you,
in the villages of my freckles and little hair follicles,
but I am making my skin, my home,
its no longer yours to own.